11.2.13

Let's Ease into this Monday with Some Soft Colours

It's a grey morning here.
The few sunny days last week made me longing for spring...

ByHaafner, crochet, pastel, bobble stitch, crochet sample





















What do you think of these pastel fabrics?
I purchased them in Laos from a lovely lady who had woven them herself.
Such a sweet memory.

The bobbin with the paper yarn is patiently waiting
till I have a moment of inspiration.
Which can last quite a while. :-)

ByHaafner, bobbin with paper yarn, Paperphine, pastel, woven Laos fabrics,




















Have a wonderful week!
♦♦♦

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, and I love the paper yarn! Looking forward to seeing what you create! Have a lovely week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - the fabrics are georgeous!
    Really beautiful!

    Greetings from the very northern germany!
    Anja

    ReplyDelete